tirsdag 31. mars 2009

Microsoft Office, OneNote

This program works like a notebook, but it is a lot more organized and you can copy and paste whatever you’d like to OneNote -everything from articles and pictures to PowerPoint’s. That way you don’t need to have a dozen different folders with documents on your computer – you’ll have it all in one place. You can make your own tabs for each subject at school, and then make several pages with notes under each tab. And you don’t even have to save, it saves automatically!

I’m very excited over using OneNote, and I hope I will learn several more functions on OneNote to make it even more effective. It is way better than keeping track of all my school papers, notebooks, power points etc. Hopefully I can use my notes during my exam as well:)

2 kommentarer:

Raquel Hirai sa...

If you love Onenote, you should head over the to www.iheartonenote.com, the world's one and only community site for OneNote lovers everywhere. If you join between September 22 and September 29, 2009, you will automatically be entered to win a $200 amazon.com giftcard.

Raquel Hirai sa...

Hi Karianne,
As someone who blogs about OneNote from time-to-time, you may be interested to know the we have created the ultimate online destination for OneNote fans called www.iheartonenote.com. We have over 8,000 registered users who share tips and tricks, upload videos and notebooks and generally share their love for OneNote.
I would love to find ways to cross promote with you - whether we exchange links or you do a guest blog on the site or whatever! Please contact me at info@iheartonenote.com to discuss.

Cheers
Raquel (on behalf of Marcus)