mandag 16. mars 2009

Senior project

These next few weeks all the students in my class will be working on their senior project. This is a project where we get to choose what we want to write about from this year’s curriculum. Some of the topics we get to choose from are history, politics, economic conditions etc. within Great Britain or America. When we are done with writing this project we will present it to the rest of the class. I will work together with Anette on this presentation.

I have chosen to write about the difference between the Norwegian and the American school system. I graduated from an American high school last year; this year I will be graduating from my Norwegian high school, so that’s why I think it would be fun to compare the two school systems with each other.

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

I like the post, but i want to know how did you graduate from 2 High School.