tirsdag 24. februar 2009

My winter break

I went to Lifjell for my winter break with my family and some family-friends. Lifjell is a mountain area close to Bø in Telemark County. I went cross-country skiing and sledding, but for the most part I was just relaxing. When I’m at my cottage I also like to play cards when I’m inside. The weather was really nice, almost like Easter. The last part of my vacation I spent at home with my friends and watched movies. Winter break is now over and I’m back at school. Today we had activity day at Sandvika High School and I went cross-country skiing again and the conditions were pretty good.

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Karianne
That picture looks so pretty. I bet it was fun to sled and ski. Me and my parents are planing on going to Colorado, i hope to go snowboarding. I am really looking forward to it. By the way what kind of card games do you like to play.

Unknown sa...

Wow that sounds like a pretty cool winter break we don't have a winter break, but we do have a christmas break for a week and it is fun.

Unknown sa...

I never been there before but it look nice. I never been skiing and I will never go because I don't like getting hurt. I don't really go outside in the winter because it's too cold for me.